There is a new fee structure for our ‘NORVIS 50’ Golden Jubilee summer school to be held at Barnard Castle School from 31st July to 7th August 2021. The principal options are:
- tuition plus full board and accommodation
- non-resident with tuition (which includes lunch and evening meal as well as morning and afternoon refreshments).
See the fees table below. Young people and those in full-time education are entitled to the reduced ‘student’ rate. We believe that the options represent very good value for money.
- There is an ‘Early Bird’ discount of £20 for applications before 1st April 2021.
- A discount of £50 on tuition fees will be offered to those introducing a new participant.
- A discount of £50 per person will be offered to adults who share a room (not applicable to young people/students).
Please complete the application form online and send a deposit of £70 as soon as possible. This can be done by internet banking. Full fees are due by 1st June 2021. If you cancel after this date, you will still be liable for the fees, so you are advised to take out travel insurance to cover any loss should you be unable to attend NORVIS having paid the balance of fees. (Note – if as a result of COVID-19 restrictions, NORVIS 50 were to be cancelled, we would attempt to refund fees if resources allow.)
|FEES FOR ADULTS|
|Full board and tuition||£790.00|
|Non-resident with tuition (inc. lunch and evening meal)||£580.00|
|FEES FOR YOUNG PEOPLE AND THOSE IN FULL-TIME EDUCATION|
|Full board and tuition||£650.00|
|Non-resident with tuition (inc. lunch and evening meal)||£480.00|
Please enquire about fees for those wishing to stay but neither receive tuition nor take part in the other musical activities. (Of course, they would be most welcome at the concerts and other performances, but NORVIS does not lay on alternative activities for those not taking part in the music programme.) On the contact form, please explain your enquiry.
NORVIS can offer generous bursaries to assist students and some others with payment of tuition fees. Other sources of funding may also be available.