NORVIS 50 – Golden Jubilee – Saturday 1st to Saturday 8th August 2020
There is a new fee structure for our 2020 ‘NORVIS 50’ Golden Jubilee course to be held at Barnard Castle School from 1st-8th August. The principal options are:
- tuition plus full board and accommodation
- non-resident tuition (which includes lunch and evening meal as well as morning and afternoon refreshments).
See the fees table below. Young people and those in full-time education are entitled to the reduced ‘student’ rate. We believe that the options represent very good value for money.
- There is an ‘Early Bird’ discount of £20 for applications before 1st April 2020.
- A discount of £50 on tuition fees will be given to those introducing a new participant.
- A discount of £50 per person will be offered to adults sharing a room (not applicable to young people/students, who are normally expected to share).
Please complete the application form online and send a deposit of £70 as soon as possible. This can be done by internet banking. Full fees are due by 1st June 2020. Cancellation fees apply as with commercial holidays, so you are advised to take out appropriate insurance.
|FEES FOR ADULTS|
|Full board and tuition||£790.00|
|Non-resident with tuition (inc lunch and evening meal)||£580.00|
|FEES FOR YOUNG PEOPLE AND THOSE IN FULL-TIME EDUCATION|
|Full board and tuition||£650.00|
|Non-resident with tuition (inc lunch and evening meal)||£480.00|
Please enquire about fees for those wishing to stay but not take part in the tuition or musical activities.
NORVIS can offer generous bursaries to assist students and others with tuition fees. Other sources of funding may also be available.